Our March and Gartering at Osaka G20, June 29th
On our second day, we held an indoor gathering followed by a march in the city.
There were about 250 people that came to participate in the indoor gathering. The place was overflown with enthusiasm.
Furthermore, there were 1,000 participants that joined the march, which made it twice as many as expected beforehand.
We appreciate it very much that such a large number of people across the borders responded to the calling of us Free Indo-Pacific Alliance and came together in solidarity.
The speakers are as followed:
– Shobshuud Temtselt (Vice President of Free Indo-Pacific Alliance)
– Rebiya Kadeer (President of the Free Indo-Pacific Alliance)
– Ilham Mahmut (President of the Japan Uyghur Association)
– Umit Hamit (Representative of Uyghur of the Free Indo-Pacific Alliance)
– Tsering Dorjee (President of the Students for a Free Tibet Japan)
– Ou Dai (Vice President of the Federation for a democratic China)
– Dr. Bonnie Liao (Representative Researcher of Taiwan of the Free Indo-Pacific Alliance)
– Andy Chan Ho-Tin (Former convenor of Hong Kong National Party)
– Hidetoshi Ishii (Vice President of Free Indo-Pacific Alliance)
Over 1,000 participants joined our march.
Many flags such as the ones of Tibet, Uyghur, Southern Mongolia, 5 Student Unions, pro-Taiwan independence, South Korea, U.S, and Japan waved in the city.
June 29th, 2019