Our press conference and protests against China at Osaka G20, June 28th
We, Free Indo-Pacific Alliance, called for the participation of the internationally cooperated protest actions against China at the timing of Osaka G20.
As introduced in our previous post, it was carried out by Justice 20 Executive Committee.
The Executive Committee consists of Rebiya Kaader as its advisor, Shobshuud Temtselt as its President, and Hidetoshi Ishii as its Secretary General; it was all formed by FIPA’s board members.
On the first day of our actions – June 28th, we held a press conference and a rally in Osaka.
For our press conference, there were a lot of media that rushed in.
The speakers are as followed:
– Rebiya Kadeer (President of the Free Indo-Pacific Alliance)
– Shobshuud Temtselt (Chairman of the Southern Mongolia Congress)
– Hidetoshi Ishii (Vice President of the Free Indo-Pacific Alliance)
– Tsering Dorjee (President of the Students for a Free Tibet Japan)
– Ou Dai (Vice President of the Federation for a democratic China)
– Ilham Mahmut (President of the Japan Uyghur Association)
– Kotaro Miura (Secretary General of the Asian Solidarity Council for Freedom and Democracy)
– Andy Chan Ho-Tin (Former convenor of Hong Kong National Party)
Rally to commemorate all those who were victimized by the Chinese Communist Party regime
At the intersection of Namba, Osaka city, we held the rally of about 100 participants.
選報日本 Select Japanさんの投稿 2019年6月28日金曜日
June 28th, 2019